ORDER OF THE DAY
- Welcome words
- Prayer (Mayra Dussan)
- DS Anthem
- Introducing the judges
- Nigel Keith Kigozi – From United Kingdom/UK
- Yilver Villegas Mendoza – He has a degree in English and specialist in pedagogy
- Jhon Alexander Yaguara – M.A in Applied linguistics for teaching English as a Foreing Language.
- Presenting the categories
- Category A: Students from 3rd, 4th and 5th grade
- Category B: Students from 6th and 7th grade
- Category C: Students from 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th grade
- Contest stages
1st stage: General elimination round (2 rounds)
2nd stage: Semi-final phase.
3rd stage: Final
- Contest methodologies
- During the first, second and third stage all the participants will choose a number from the slides and one of the judges will read or spell the word (spelling just from category C). The participants will have 30sec (Category A), and 15sec (Category B-C) to spell the word. Each participant will have the opportunity to spell two (2) words. In case all the students spell the word correctly the judges may decide to have another round in order to choose the correct number of participants from the next stage.
- During the last stage the participants will spell some complex words from the list, they will have 15sec. If it not possible to choose a winner the participant who spell the word in the shortest possible time will be the winner.